Monday, September 25, 2006

Old photos of friends REVISITED

This is Chiemi - she taught me Japanese for six months before I went to Japan in 2001. We are still good friends and she is coming here for a visit in December! Hooray! She taught me how to bow, how to use chopsticks, and a lot of basic Japanese before I went to Japan in 2001. In this photo we are eating ramen, my all-time favorite Japanese food ever!!This is Naohiro Ito, my cutest student ever! He was a joy to teach and could pronounce English well since he already spoke German and Japanese!
This is my precious host mom Kikuko and her son Yotaro. She was my dearest friend who I left behind in Sendai. It hurts to be so far from this dear friend.
This is my friend Mayumi. She lives in South Carolina now. We are eating cow tongue in this photo.

Great memories...

No comments: