Saturday, August 04, 2007

Christ Bible Seminary Folks, etc.

Had to post these adorable photos:
The little boy is a son of a Christ Bible seminary couple. This lovely lady works at Christ Bible Seminary, and we will be doing a lot of work together if I make it to Nagoya in March. Her name is Yasuyo, and she is an administrative assistant and a student at the seminary.

If Yasuyo sees her photo on blog, I hope she's not too embarrassed! We met in the winter when all the Christ Bible Seminary students came to Philadelphia for a vision trip. I am looking forward to seeing her and all of the CBS students again. Here's a photo take in January of many of the students:
So, these days I am busy babysitting the five boys I live with, studying Japanese every day, and job hunting. I am looking for a full-time job, and hopefully I will find one soon. No more piano teaching - it was really fun, though, to do that for the past two years.
For anyone who is following, Michael Oh and family returned to Japan a few weeks ago. They are well. I hope to be reunited with them soon. Lastly, YES I am still raising support for Japan. So far, it is going so well. Hopefully I will be able to go to Japan in March 2008!

No comments: